- Multiple DatesMon, May 23Planned Parenthood Pasadena
- Multiple DatesWed, May 25Planned Parenthood Highland Park
- Multiple DatesThu, May 26In front of FPA Women's Health Glendale
- Sat, May 07St. Therese Church parish hall
- Fri, Apr 29St. Therese Church - Guadalupe CourtyardApr 29, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMSt. Therese Church - Guadalupe Courtyard, 1100 E Alhambra Rd, Alhambra, CA 91801, USA“To be young is to be attracted to truth, freedom, peace, beauty and goodness. To be young means to be eager to live; to live joyfully, meaningfully.” - Pope John Paul II Middle schoolers and teens, this event is for you!
- Multiple DatesFri, Apr 08Planned Parenthood - Pasadena
- Mon, Apr 04Planned Parenthood PasadenaApr 04, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMPlanned Parenthood Pasadena, 1045 N Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA 91104, USAJoin us as Bishop O'Connell visits the Pasadena Help and Hope 40 Days for Life location to pray with us for the end of abortion and to encourage us to persevere. We will pray the Stations of the Cross and the bishop will say prayers of exorcism.
- Fri, Apr 01St. John the Baptist ChurchApr 01, 5:00 PMSt. John the Baptist Church, 3883 Baldwin Park Blvd, Baldwin Park, CA 91706, USABishop O'Connell will offer 6pm Mass at St. John the Baptist in Baldwin Park and then we will process to Planned Parenthood to pray the Stations of the Cross. The bishop will say prayers of exorcism.
- Tue, Mar 29Planned Parenthood - PasadenaMar 29, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDTPlanned Parenthood - Pasadena, 1045 N Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA 91104, USACatherine Contreras will be outside an abortion business on her birthday, praying that the innocent babies will be allowed to live and have a birthday. She gives the babies a gift on her birthday. Will you pray with her?